Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dominion: Renew this show

This week I was incredibly busy and I did not have time for a recap, I apologize. I did get to see this past episode and it was amazing! It had everything that I've come to love about this show in one episode! If I was going to pick an episode to recap and analyze it would be this one. So I still felt the need to post something, and what I came up with was why I think this show deserves a second season.
First of all this show has epic angel fights, who doesn't love epic battles between winged men and women. And the execution of the effects are blindingly brillant. I'd love to give a huge shoutout to the stunt coordinator and stunt team for their amazing work. To the visual effects team and their incredible eye for detail. This show has action and it is beautiful to watch. But wait there is more.
Action is great and sometimes that's all you need but Dominion also has an incredible cast that is so talented that it is mind blowing. From veterans like Anthony S Head to newcomers like Betsy Wilke, the entire cast is incredible and enjoyable to watch. You actually care about their characters and what happens to them. Like Noma....WTF!  LIKE REALLY WTF. Which brings me to my next point.
These incredible actors and actresses have equally talented writers and directors. The story telling over all keeps you invested and on the edge of your seat. You actually can't wait til next week to find out what the hell is Michael going to do with all this death and what's Alex going to do with Noma.. like seriously what is going on there. I am very invested, sorry, back on track. Okay so yeah,  fans of this show understand and I'm willing to bet if you give it a chance you'll get just as into as we are.
Over all this show has everything for everyone. From romance to violence to epic storytelling,  Dominion is great and they deserve a second season. First all the amazing people working on the show need to keep their jobs and we the fans really want to see where this story goes and how the characters will change through the course of their journey.

SO PLEASE SUPPORT THIS AMAZING SHOW AND...

RENEW DOMINION!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the recap! Yes definitely want this show renewed! Love Dominion and all the amazing cast and all with the show. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete